The Digital Marketer role will consist of, but not be limited to, aiming to keep brand ethos present, reviewing quality of posts created by team members, assisting team in creating content, preserving team motivation, inspiring other team members through being open and considering their growth and maintaining weekly/monthly targets.
At Huriah we have a very small media team consisting of part-time volunteers who support in creating content, scheduling and posting.
This role is funded through the Kickstart Scheme and will only be available to applicants who fit the following criteria:
- Aged 16-24
- Receive Universal Credit
- Commit to 25 hours per week
- Measure team's outputs and outcomes
- Track and evaluate progress in relation to brand goals
- Communicate availability and scheduling with content creators
- Develop and execute social media strategy
- Ensuring posts are uploaded at the designated time, while also confirming it is the ideal time.
- Providing assistance with creating ad copy or content
- Supporting with recruitment for the team
- Organising team meetings and assigning tasks to team members
- 1-1 meetings with team members to track development
- Reviewing content and scheduling it on Planoly
- Strategy building
- Being proactive and suggesting new thoughts and ideas
- Inspire team members through exemplary behaviours
- Be open to sharing knowledge and help others grow and develop
- Be inclusive
- Promote a positive and friendly work environment