New role - FTC 3-6 months - Internal Communications Change Manager
This leading healthcare business is looking for an Internal Communications Change Manager. Reporting into the Global Head of Marketing you will define and deliver the change communications plan to support an upcoming acquisition. You will be responsible for enabling the successful and sustainable transition of the business to new ownership through clear, timely and impactful internal communications. It requires proven experience in change communications, ideally including at least one M&A change, along with demonstrable skills in managing projects, stakeholders and change communications internally. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as a communications business partner to the organisation leadership and people and culture teams.
- Understand the business challenges and opportunities created by the acquisition of the business.
- Liaise proactively with key internal stakeholders and external communications agency to develop, review and agree internal change communications strategy.
- Plan and execute a creative and impactful multi-channel internal communications campaign to build staff buy-in and excitement around the change.
- Develop and deliver high quality written, video and multimedia content for internal channels.
- Define and deliver reporting framework to gauge engagement and uptake with the change.
- In depth experience managing internal change communications, ideally including specific M&A experience within a global organisation.
- First rate project management skills and experience.
- Proven stakeholder management skills and experience.
If this sounds of interest then please do reach out email@example.com