Wild Nutrition is on a mission to transform lives through nutrition. Our Food-Grown supplements have been making a positive impact on people's health and wellbeing since 2013. We are B-Corp certified and have recently taken onboard a recent round of investment that will help us to further our mission.
In this role, you will oversee and develop Wild Nutrition's eCommerce platform hosted on Shopify Plus. You will be responsible for the complete performance, UX and content requirements of our website. With multiple years of experience in enhancing web sales and improving the customer experience you will be the proud owner of our digital home.
With your keen eye for detail and by collaborating with your new colleagues and our external partners, you will create an exceptional eCommerce experience from high-converting homepages to perfectly crafted product pages. We are looking for a dynamic team player with a positive can-do attitude, who constantly exercises initiative and proactivity.
You will be responsible for optimising the functionality and identifying ways to strengthen our eCommerce performance and keep our site at the top of its class. You will manage all eCommerce third-party technologies (Shopify Plus, payment providers, search, a/b testing, subscription engine etc) and will focus on driving subscription growth and increasing customer lifetime value.What You'll Be Doing
- Day-to-day ownership of the Wild Nutrition eCommerce channel
- Ownership of development activities and eCommerce roadmap
- Overlook UX and CRO activity - with a view to delivering best-in-class, end-to-end customer experience across all touchpoints
- Ownership of internal online-focused projects (e.g. checkout optimisation, product data enrichment, subscription up-sells or CRM overhaul)
- Planning and management of trading and merchandising activity - delivering and ownership of a trade plan and trade report
- Lead weekly eCommerce meeting with the management team
- Support and input into on-site content initiatives and content marketing campaigns
- Interacting with different stakeholders across the business internally and externally
- Manage all eCommerce third-party technologies (Shopify Plus, payment providers, search, a/b testing, subscriptions engine etc)
- Focus on converting customers to subscription and increasing customer lifetime value
- Take responsibility for trading performance
- 5+ years of relevant experience working in a direct to consumer eCommerce focused business
- A Shopify / Shopify Plus expert with 2 years of Subscription experience
- Solid understanding of core digital marketing channels (paid channels, email, SEO)
- Experience managing development teams or agencies and product roadmaps
- Experience in leading optimisation projects including planning and conceptualising testing / CRO activity
- Excellent leadership, communication, project management and organisational skills
- Possess a strong work ethic with a drive to succeed
- Ability to process a vast amount of information and understand and prioritise competing business needs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is critical
A Little Bit About Us
- Competitive salary
- All the latest tech & software you need
- We operate a hybrid-working policy offering flexible hours and a mix of office/remote working
- Company bonus scheme
- Generous pension plan
- Private health insurance with mental health cover
- Employee Assistance Programme - including Counseling services
- Time is given every year to volunteer with a local charity of your choice
- Generous leave package
- 50% team discount on all Wild Nutrition supplements
- Free consultation with our Head of Nutrition
- Be part of a passionate, friendly and transparent culture
Based in Lewes, East Sussex - close to the South Downs National Park. We are on a mission to help people across the globe significantly improve their health and overall wellbeing through natural, effective, and pioneering technologies.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.