Full Job Description
My Client is looking for a dedicated, problem solver and pragmatic front end web developer expert to help implement the best user experience ever seen in the Fintech industry. This truly is a chance to work on the cutting edge of blockchain technology!! The role:
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work in the Marketing department with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.Responsibilities:
To be successful in this job you need:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Experience with various css / js frameworks and tooling
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- GitHub / Gitlabs portfolios / profiles are essential and showcasing of previous work will be required.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Due to our current marketing web stack thorough understanding of Wordpress ecosystem and specifically Guttnberg / Block Editor technologies are required.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.