M&A Analyst - London Bridge - £50,000 - £65,000
I'm working with a global, full service Investment Bank who have asked me to secure a passionate M&A Analyst to join their dynamic team.
With an impressive track record their extensive knowledge of their field has led to them becoming renowned around the world. With an remarkable transaction record and a individual approach for each client they are one of the leaders in their industry.
Skills and Responsibilities Include:
- Aid in M&A transactions undertaken by the company
- Conduct research relating to the focus industry
- Strong financial modelling and valuation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to train those in a junior role
- Competent with Microsoft Office e.g. PowerPoint, Word
- Good problem solving skills
- Exceptional time management
- Pro-active and self motivated
Please send your CV to apply.
- Undergraduate/Masters from a top university or business school
- 12 months M&A experience with an Investment Bank/Big 4 firm
- Languages preferred although not essential
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For similar opportunities and the latest updates from CMC Consulting please follow our company page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cmc-consulting