OUTSIDE IR35Scope of Service:
Responsible for delivering series and prototype Automotive Lighting electronics / software solutions for client projects, to client quality standards, on time and within budget. Directly working with and for with the Lighting Function Owners.Key Deliverables:
- Delivery includes definition of Electrical system requirements based on vehicle specifications, developing the interfaces to other electrical systems to support the integration of the Lighting systems for all client vehicles.
- Management of suppliers to meet project deliverables to achieve quality approval at Note 1 status.
- Liaison with wider Group colleagues to share knowledge.
- Responsible for defining and planning work for approval by Functional Manager.
- Project planning.
- Problem investigation and Resolution.
- Managing software releases in accordance with calibration maturity and build timing.
- Coordinate and execute validation testing utilising both vehicles and Hardware rigs.
- Support key business customers such as Production Planning, Certification and Aftersales; assist with problem solving and resolving vehicle concerns.
- Responsible for carrying out feasibility and concept study activities within the team.
- Understanding of FuSi requirements.