DescriptionAbout the Team
Future Fusion is our in-house content marketing agency, creating effective conversion content with creatives who are respected experts in their fields. We use data and insight to win new fans for forward-thinking brands.Job Purpose
We're looking for an independent and proactive social media executive with strong creative flair, a passion for football and have proven experience working in a social media role. Ability to work collaboratively with great attention to detail both creatively and numerically are essential.
The role will be the equivalent of five days a week and include events coverage and travel. The ideal candidate will be flexible with working patterns as shifts will include some evenings and weekends.
As our social media executive, you'll be responsible for day-to-day social media management for a number of social media platforms - both 'traditional' and emerging - and creating content from ideation through to delivery.
Working within the social media team, you'll be confident to pitch ideas in team and stakeholder meetings and recommend channel management and campaign strategies based on your monitoring of, and engagement with, brand and competitor channels.Key Responsibilities
RequirementsWhat do I need to succeed?
- Daily management of multiple social media accounts - ideation, planning and scheduling across a range of platforms.
- Drive brand engagement and assist building communities across all platforms
- Create engaging multimedia content - be confident to pitch ideas, execute and/or commission effectively
- Social media copywriting
- Follow emerging trends across social channels and competitors and use this insight to inform wider content team
- Monitor and analyse performance - ability to notice and respond to over-performing content
- Live coverage of events including in-the-moment copywriting and short form video content - an agile approach is essential.
- Work with wider marketing teams to contribute to campaign planning
- Passion for social media
- Proven track record of experience in a social media role, preferably in sports publishing, events and/or news.
- Solid understanding of consumer social media platforms particularly Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook and Youtube
- Basic knowledge of paid social
- Proven experience and ability to write clean, engaging copy with an ability to adapt brand tone of voice to reflect platform and audience.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, managing calendars and campaign documents
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Keen interest in emerging platforms and technologies
- Strong knowledge of social media metrics and content performance ▪ Ability to self-manage while managing assigned projects under tight deadlines.
This is a freelance role on a 6 month assignment