Senior Digital Planner Salary: Circa £34,000 per annumPermanent contract
Working with one of the most awarded world leading network agencies, you will have the opportunity to work as a Senior Digital Planner of a global leader in drinks industry, working across some well-known brands.
- To be involved in a highly innovative and creative marketing team, delivering flawless execution across a variety of campaigns
- Suits someone who is passionate about Digital Marketing, and who is looking to work on projects on a global scale
- "Hybrid work from home model - only 2 days a week in London office"
- Work on campaigns, communicating between the agency and international stakeholders
- Training across channels
- Senior Digital Planner that will assist the running of Paid Search, Paid Social and Programmatic activity for this global band
- Responsible for planning and implementing digital performance campaigns and driving results to the client, reporting directly to the Associate Director
- Further developing paid social, search and programmatic knowledge and their support in other media activity
- Reacting strategically to client challenges, exceeding expectations (individual, agencies, and the clients)
What they are looking for:
- Previous exposure to Paid Search, Social and Programmatic channels
- Analytical, communicative, organised, team player
- Ideally looking for someone with two years' experience, but skill is the main barometer
- Passionate to run campaigns end-to-end
- The ability to speak another European language is desired, but not essential
Key Skills: Performance Marketing, Paid Media, Digital Marketing, Paid Social, PPC, Paid Search, Display, Programmatic, Digital Planning.
How to apply: For a confidential discussion, please apply to email@example.com or call Hayley Logue on 07470 442631
Pivotal is an equal opportunities employer and we encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.