Senior Investment Manager - London, UK (Flexible/Remote)The Role
Advisory and Discretionary Investment Manager - take the next step and manage your own business portfolio. Vinco Wealth provides you with all the necessary infrastructure, including operational and compliance support. With access to multiple well-known platforms and our Mayfair office location we provide a supportive and professional service that is bespoke to your individual needs.
We are looking for experienced individuals with established client bases, to partner with us and grow their own client business within our framework. Our model gives advisors the flexibility, autonomy and reward that traditional corporate roles do not. With collective experience across the team of over 100 years we also collaborate and share idea generation to foster growth and development.
The successful candidate will be qualified to at least CISI Level 4, with a client base of Execution Only, Advisory and Discretionary accounts. The opportunity suits an individual who can protect and grow their own client base with support from Vinco and share in the financial success of that business growth.
The key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing equity portfolios for existing Advisory and/or Discretionary clients, in accordance with investment strategies agreed with clients.
- Expansion of your current client base of Advisory and/or Discretionary private client business.
- Providing your clients with proactive market updates and portfolio monitoring.
- Strong pipeline of new business.
Vinco Wealth Management Ltd is an FCA regulated investment management and advisory firm creating a tailored service for affluent and high net worth retail and institutional clients. Our highly skilled team has gained over 100 years' experience at leading global financial services groups.
Combined with our industry experience and technical expertise, we aim to provide best-in-class customer service and investment solutions to help our clients to achieve their long-term objectives. We provide multi-platform service so clients can choose the right platform for them depending on the service required.The Person
The key skills and qualities of an Investment Manager:
- Client base of Execution Only, Advisory and Discretionary accounts.
- Essential qualifications: Applicants must be RDR qualified and hold industry level qualifications (minimum CISI Level 4 Investment Advice Diploma in Securities), as well as possessing valid Statement of Professional Standing.
- At least 5 years' experience within the financial sector, with a detailed knowledge of all aspects of investments and the markets generally.
- Has an equities background and experience of managing large client portfolios.
- Effective relationship management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.