QA Lead, Automated and Manual knowledge and team leading experience required, Basingstoke, Hampshire. Salary likely to be in the range £ 55000 - 65000.
Software technology company based in Basingstoke is looking for a QA Lead to ensure their software is fit for purpose and robust. In this hands-on role you are likely to spend c 50 % of your time testing and 50% managing the on-shore and off-shore team (5/6 people). You will also assist the team as they transtion into an agile environment. The role will involve both manual and automated testing.
Duties and responsibilities -
* Manage the team through 1-2-1 reviews, mentoring, appraisals, etc.
* Work with the business to ensure features are clearly understood and can be translated into test plans.
* Develop, manage and maintain test plans (using manual and automated testing)
* Translate test plans into a set of test cases that can be implemented into an automated framework.
Skills required -
* Strong QA Testing experience in an agile environment.
* A good understanding of waterfall and agile methodologies.
* Experience of automated test frameworks for API's and UI's.
* Experience of test automation frameworks - xUnit, Specflow, Selenium, Postman, etc.
* CI/ CD Azur DevOps pipelines.
* Team / people management (ideally including offshore).
This is an excellent chance to play a lead role in a software technology company. Using your technical and people skills you will help the move into an agile environment and will use test automation where possible. It will be a demanding and rewarding role.
The role is based in Basingstoke however you can work from home a significant amount of the time. Salary is most likely to be in the range £ 55000 - 65000. If you are interested please send your CV for a full brief.