Are you looking to earn extra money working flexible hours tailored around your working schedule?
They are a very fast growing and award-winning research Organisation operating globally and providing very flexible and tailored working hours. As market leaders in mobile research across an impressive range of therapies and indications.
- Communicate well with medical staff;
- 1 visit per month, depending on FTE.
- Perform remote visits to patients involved in the study/studies,
- Child/Paediatrics Nurse License
- Central venous access experience
- Clinical research experience
- A Valid Driving license and a car
- Good communication skills, attention to detail and time management.
- Willingness to travel
To get in Contact about the Role please contact: +44 20 3928 8380.
Alternatively, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the role is not for you, we offer a very generous referral scheme if the candidate referred is successfully placed.