Home Instead is a world leading care company with offices in over 14 countries and over 230 local offices in the UK alone. We provide personalised care services, including home care, live-in care and companionship to help our clients remain safe and comfortable within their own home. As a CAREGiver at Home Instead you will receive all the perks of working for a friendly local business, but backed with global expertise and comprehensive training and benefits.Job Description
All of our clients and visits are wonderfully unique, your care visits may include:
- Personal care such as assistance with bathing and dressing
- Meal preparation and help with taking medications
- Light house work
- Helping your client with visits to the shops or Doctor
At Home Instead we value a kind, compassionate heart above all else. We provide full, paid training for all of our CAREGivers as standard, however any previous care or personal experiences are always very welcome.
Additional InformationWhat We Provide
Contact Us Today
- We believe in relationship-led care, which means all of are visits are a minimum of 1 hour, to give plenty of time to complete tasks and get to know your client. You will be matched to clients based on mutual interests and hobbies and will consistently see the same clients each time.
- Home Instead offer a multitude of benefits including:
- Paid mileage.
- A variety of hours to suit any schedule.
- Fully paid, comprehensive training with opportunities for additional courses and NVQs as you work.
- Full on-the-job support from your office, with opportunities for career progression.
- Employee referral scheme with opportunity for paid bonuses.
- Employee discounts program, including exclusive discounts at major high street stores.
- Employee Assistance Program, with full access to healthcare advice, counselling sessions and financial well-being resources.
Would you like to begin or further your professional career in care? We are so glad you have found Home Instead! Call 028 4065 8545
to learn more about our opportunities, or click apply today!