PDG Media - Social Media Manager
Contract: Permanent / Full-time
The ideal candidate is a hard-working team player who will play a critical role in creating original digital content across various social media platforms. Benefits:
- Remote / Home working
- Be part of an impact-driven profit for purpose
- Global travel opportunities
- Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, digital environment
- Are incredibly organised and result-orientated
- Are educated to degree level
- Are a natural content creator
- Want a permanent position as opposed to freelancing
The role: Social Media Manager for PDG Media
- Are leading digital agency in the coffee sector
- Work to support the coffee industry
- Obsessed with business results
- Create ideas and evolve
PDG Media is a full-service digital marketing agency that exclusively works with brands in the coffee sector.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager with a minimum of 3 years of experience managing social media accounts and creating content. The ideal candidate will be fluent in Spanish as well as English, but this is not essential.
We are looking for someone capable of developing and managing social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between followers and PDG Media clients, which include some of the biggest names in the coffee sector.
Ultimately, the right candidate for this role will have social media experience, a desire to work for a brand making a difference in the sector, the ability to work in a tight-knit, fast-moving team, and the capacity to grow as the team does. About PDG Media Agency: www.pdgmediaagency.com
We're a full-service digital marketing agency grounded in coffee industry expertise. We provide bespoke media packages that include content creation, social media management, influencer marketing, marketing campaigns, end-to-end web design, brand development, and more.
We are a part of the wider PDG Global, which includes Perfect Daily Grind, a world-leading digital coffee publication with millions of page views every year.Responsibilities:
As part of the social media team in a fast-growing, digital marketing agency, you will:
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media content that helps to achieve marketing and corporate goals for our clients.
- Create, edit, approve and schedule all posts for all platforms.
- Manage and grow social media channels(Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, TikTok, etc)
- Is able to do copywriting for social media
- Compile monthly reports on the client's social media accounts that will be submitted to the client.
- Post content on a daily basis on feeds and stories (minimum of 3 to 5 stories per day per account).
- Conduct social media analytics using appropriate tools such as Later, Bitly/Link.InBio, etc.
- Is able to communicate confidently with clients/client management
- Stay informed about trends and tools in social media, marketing, technology, and advertising.
- Be detail-oriented and organised in your day-to-day work; managing and organising your tasks is of key importance.
- Take data-based strategic decisions around content creation and account growth.
- Interview clients and other coffee supply chain stakeholders to learn about their experiences and thoughts.
- Work in a team that spans multiple time zones.
- A consummate professional who delivers work independently on all projects and achieves results quickly with a great attitude.
- A problem-solver who understands that work comes in at differing levels of importance; the ability to prioritise and "triage" your assignments is key.
- Someone who's looking to grow professionally and scale within the organisation
- Someone who strives for zero mistakes in the work they submit.
- A goal-oriented individual who can deal with challenges or barriers in a constructive way.
- Somebody who wants to grow and develop as a professional within a fast-moving media business
- Delivers work independently on all tasks and achieves results at pace with energy and drive.
- Someone who has a strong sense of priority level and urgency; and knows how to act on the critical difference between the two.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience with top social media platforms - including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, and LinkedIn
- Experience of working in a digital agency or a similar environment.
- Experience in content creation with an understanding of the technical skills necessary to manage and deliver content.
- Experience in creating multimedia content across a number of channels.
- Experience in trend-jacking.
- Experience in analyzing and reporting on social media insights
- Good understanding of social media content.
- Demonstrable interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise with clients, designers, editors, and other members of the company from all around the world.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong organisational skills.
- An interest in the specialty coffee sector.
- Experience in developing social media strategies and aligning them with a holistic marketing strategy
Please apply by emailing your CV, cover letter, and salary expectations to email@example.com along with answers to the following questions:
- Fluent Spanish speaker.
- Editorial/copywriting experience.
- Community management experience.
- Video editing skills.
- Photography skills.
- Design experience (ideally using professional tools i.e. Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, or apps such as Canva/Snapseed).
- Experience in the coffee sector.
- CMS experience (e.g. WordPress).
- Familiarity with Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with Shopify.
- Good sense of humour.
- What social media accounts have you managed in the past? Can you share some examples? What do you do to ensure strong organic growth and improve engagement?
- What social media channels do you admire/follow most? Why?
- Please edit the following text for copy: "What is you're favorite coffee drink? Do you preffer a Latte, a Capucino, or a Moka? Tell us more about the what you like in the coments below."