Associate - M&ALondon (West End)Salary: circa £55,000-£65,000 p.a depending on experience, plus bonuses (TBD)A fast paced and exciting world of deal making - interested !Key Purpose of Role:
Our client is a leading boutique growth advisory and corporate finance business working with clients in the creative, marketing services and technology sectors. Specialising is strategic business consultancy, raising growth capital and advising on and executing M&A activity, the business is experiencing strong growth itself and is now looking for a new Associate level executive to its support transactional M&A deals in the Corporate Finance practice
This is an exciting time to join this successful & growing business.Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Project management of transactions, from marketing, due-diligence, through to completion
- Assist in the preparation and execution of corporate finance mandates.
- Developing robust operating models / forecasts (integrated P&L, balance sheet, cash flow).
- Drafting relevant corporate finance transactional documents (information memorandum, management presentation, non-disclosure agreements etc).
- Assisting with the identification of potential buyers / investors / targets.
- Ensuring clients are "due diligence ready", managing data rooms and taking a key role in the execution of due diligence.
- Participation in key meetings (client, project, transaction).
- Assisting in the preparation of pitch books and other marketing collateral.
- 2 years post qualified accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA or similar
- 3-4 years' experience in corporate finance including M&A activity, process and documentation
- Excellent communication skills; liaison with key stakeholders and advisor partners (legal, tax etc)
- Strong fundamental accounting & analytical skills and attention to detail
- An outgoing and confident personality
- Able to organise and manage time efficiently and effectively
- Strong Excel skills
Due to the high level of applications being received if you do not hear from us within 5 working days please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion, usually due to other candidates having more relevant sector exposure, qualifications or required skills. We thank you for your interest.