We are looking for a Payroll Manager to take responsibility for all Leadfamly's payroll operations across Europe, ensuring pay is processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with local regulations. We are looking for a team player who wants to become part of one of Europe's fastest growing SaaS (Software as a Service) companies, and join our growth story.At Leadfamly, we are creating a brand new marketing category; gamification.
We are the world's leading marketing gamification platform. We provide companies around the world with the best chance to win the battle for their customers' attention and loyalty. With campaign pages as the end product, gamification as the mechanism, and memorable experiences as the outcome, we ensure that our customers cut through the traditional marketing noise.
We're playing to win with our clients. And we're currently doing so with 500+ of Europe's largest companies in a wide array of verticals by helping their marketers and business leaders create strong business results faster.
We are on a growth journey
- Within one year of setting up the company, we had our first 100 customers.
- One year later, every second someone in the world was playing a Leadfamly game.
- By December of that year it had doubled
- On our busiest day that year we saw 1.2 million people playing our games - that's within just 24hrs!
- In one year alone we had 2 billion seconds of game play on our platform.
All this interaction and engagement makes our platform one of the highest potential marketing platforms in the world, and we need your skills and expertise in order to achieve our goal of making Gamification Marketing an indispensable part of the marketing stack.About The Position
The Payroll Manager will be responsible for handling and overseeing Leadfamly's payroll functions across Europe, ensuring pay is processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with local regulations. Furthermore, the Payroll Manager will be responsible for implementing, maintaining and reviewing payroll processing systems across Leadfamly's entities to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, bonuses, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
Leadfamly is in heavy growth mode at the moment meaning it is important that the Payroll Manager is accurate and proactive, and eager to ensure timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates. At the moment, Leadfamly are present in Bulgaria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom
The ideal Payroll Manager is analytical and methodical with experience in payroll administration and has deep knowledge of payroll regulations - preferably with international experience in Europe. We also value integrity, team spirit and strong organizational skills. This is a new function in Leadfamly that will overtake the responsibility from the VP of Finance & Legal. The Payroll Manager will become a go-to person for the Administration team and the People team.Responsibilities & Tasks
- Manage, implement and oversee systems to process international payroll functions (salaries, bonuses, benefits, garnishments, deductions, taxes and more)
- Coordinate and communicate with local payroll teams to ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll
- Manage processing of payroll changes (e.g. new hires, terminations, raises) and system upgrades
- Ensure compliance with local regulations and internal payroll policies
- Liaise with managers, VP of Finance & Legal, the People team, auditors and other relevant stakeholders
- Maintain accurate records and prepare reports
- Resolve issues and answer payroll-related questions
- Proven international experience as a Payroll Manager with understanding of different regional requirements
- Up-to-date knowledge of payroll procedures and related laws
- Familiarity with payroll software/HRIS and MS Office (especially Excel)
- A keen eye for detail and an analytical mindset
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral)
- Relevant BSc/BA
For the right candidate, we offer a position in a fast-growing company with offices in Denmark, the UK, Finland, the Netherlands, and Germany, with ambitious plans to expand further. We offer attractive and flexible terms of employment that will reflect your qualifications and results.
At Leadfamly, you will become part of a highly result-driven company with creative ideas and sky-high growth ambitions. We are backed by Vækstpartner Kapital, who are focused on investing in international growth and expansion, and we need your skills and expertise to scale further. We work in a social environment and expect for you to put your ideas freely forward, test them in real life, and learn from your experiences.
If you have any questions regarding Leadfamly or the position, feel free to contact our HR team and email@example.com. We process applications on an on-going basis and are looking to occupy the position as soon as possible.