Sword partner with private and public sector organisations across Oil & Gas, Finance, Manufacturing, Media and Government who count on the Sword team to deliver innovative Information Technology and Information Management solutions and services.
In this Project Management post, you'll leverage your IT PM experience to deliver significant transformational projects for our customer. These projects will demand experience of IT project oversight, change and risk management and extensive stakeholder engagement. We deliver software, IT infrastructure and broader business process solutions and as such you will need to be able to demonstrate credibility in this space.Who we need...
- You'll be an experienced and suitably qualified Project Manager with exposure to the delivery of IT and IS focused projects
- Ideally you'll have demonstrable experience within relevant positions within large scale organisations.
- You'll work alongside a highly experienced senior leadership team and a technically proficient delivery team.
- You'll support clients and colleagues alike through the delivery of complex and technically challenging transformation programmes of work.
- You'll be given the opportunity to work on projects that will allow you to keep your skillset at the forefront of developments in both technology and PM methodology.
In terms of location, whilst all of our colleagues are currently working remotely it is anticipated that this role will continue to support remote working post lockdown.
All members of the Sword team are supported and encouraged to develop their career through our personal training and development plan alongside a competitive salary, pension and benefits package
For a confidential discussion regards this opportunity please apply on-line in the first instance.