Opus are currently partnered with a leading Fintech who are branching out their product offering and are strategically building out a new engineering team to suit!
This Fintech are looking to make their mark within the Saas space and already have over 1 million users on boarded to their platform and have a self-sustainable business model which allows them the autonomy to try new things and experiment with cutting edge technologies whilst building a new innovative platform.
In terms of tech, you will need a focus on Python, but will also be working with technologies such as Docker, Django, Flask, MYSQL, MongoDB and message queues. You will also help in designing and building API's too Experience Required:
- 3+ years' experience of full lifecycle software development.
- A strong background with Python Object Orientated Programming.
- Mentorship experience is a plus but not essential.
- Full-time UK Remote working whilst also attending the occasional in-person meeting.
- The opportunity to join an established company with a start-up culture.
- Competitive Base Salary + Discretionary Bonus
- Private Health Cover
- Pension contribution
If you or anyone you know would be interested in this role please do reach out. Interviews are actively being arranged so please do not hesitate to send your CV or email me to find out more on Dominic.email@example.comPlease Note - All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in order to be considered for this position.