Research and Development Team LeaderConcept: Hospitality/Business TravelLocation: UKSalary: Up to £98,000pa
Our client is an exciting business that offers bespoke travel packages to digital nomads. This is a multiple award-winning business and they are looking to expand their global team.R&D LEADER KEY RESPONSIBLITIES:
Who will you be as an R&D team leader?
- Lead a global team of full-stack engineers, focusing on designing, coding, and modifying Selina Property Management System, from layout to function and according to the company's needs.
- Be the technical mentor for the team members, push them to their limits, help build their technical skills.
- Manage the team's development process and strive to constantly improve the team's productivity by embedding new processes and technologies.
- Collaborate with product managers & project managers, architects, and DevOps engineers to deliver products on time and with high quality.
- Strive to create visually appealing web applications that feature a user-friendly design and clear navigation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, develop and ship new web apps and features
- Work with data sources and APIs
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Bachelor of Science in System Engineering, technical field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Team Leader, and minimum 3 years working as a full-stack developer.
- Proven ability to lead experienced software engineers, mentor, and push them toward high-quality delivery and self-fulfillment.
- Experience with leading offshore employees & working in a global environment.
- Proven Experience with Ruby On Rails for building complicated web applications.
- Proven experience in planning and building complex systems in cloud environments.
- Solid HTML & CSS & JS skills and passion for building friendly user interfaces. Experience with SASS is a plus
- Experience with microservices development - an advantage.
- Solid OOP Knowledge, Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy
- Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to
Tweet us @COREcruitment
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94563205