A global industry leader in Production Management software is seeking a Technical Account Manager to join their implementations team based in London.
The position is a client facing role that combines project management with technical product configuration and implementation. Please note, this is not a sales position.
Their technology enables the entertainment sector, film studios, broadcasters and production companies to centralise control of output and drive efficiency through a comprehensive software solution.
You'll have strong project management experience including agile methodologies and some level of technical background (flexibility on exactly what, developer, product etc.). You'll be extremely organised and have excellent written and communication skills. You must be highly motivated and able to work independently as the role includes remote working.
Overall, you should be experienced and comfortable in a role that combines project management with technical implementation of a growing software product. The position is fast-paced, diverse and requires resourcefulness, independence and responsibility.
Experience in finance, financial integrations (SAP, Netsuite etc.), HR processes, or previous experience in a production management role, is an advantage.Responsibilities:
- Ultimate responsibility for the management and support of eTribez software implementations within large enterprises.
- Maintain and grow strong client relationships with a focus on client satisfaction.
- Identify client requirements, configure software, and communicate gaps.
- Create and maintain documentation and training materials.
- Lead client demo and training sessions.
- Opportunity to shape and define departmental procedures.
- 3+ years of previous experience in a client-facing Project Management role.
- Experience working with and communicating requirements to the Product team.
- Previous experience in a technical facing role.
- Understanding of the client-server model, XML, HTML, CSS (an advantage).
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Possibility to support customers outside of UK office hours.
- Ability to work remotely as required.
- Additional language is an advantage (Spanish, French, Portuguese or Dutch).
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Optional: knowledge of GDPR, database concepts, and to speak other languages.
If this sounds interesting please click APPLY
for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience in and job titles including; Technical Account Manager, Technical Consultant, Account Manager, Account Executive, Client Account Manager, Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Business Development Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Account Management, Customer Service Advisor and Customer Service Executive may also be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94561717