Are you a strong communicator looking to add value using your finance expertise in a recognisable brand charity? Do you want to gain exposure as a Finance Business Partner in an organisation with a history of propelling forward the career of strong finance professionals? Are you looking for an interim contract with broad exposure in a large organisation?
My client is a recognisable charity that has a history of progressing the careers of strong individuals. They are recruiting for an Interim Finance Business Partner on a 6-9 month fixed term contract to:
- Provide crucial stakeholder support in a small number of key directorates
- Conduct high level financial analysis, covering scenario analysis and "what if" modelling
- Provide strategic financial insight to further critical decision making at the highest levels
- Lead the financial planning process, collating information from a variety of sources, applying expert analysis, and creating outputs that challenge and inform the wider business.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to apply their financial acumen and business partnering methodology in an environment that not only furthers your own career but also the work of a charity doing powerful and meaningful work with vulnerable people.
To be considered, please meet these criteria:
- Be a fully qualified accountant, ideally from a background in external audit
- Advanced Excel skills including financial modelling
- Expert communication skills with the ability to challenge and support senior leaders.
Applications are under consistent review. Apply now to be considered.