We are looking for an experienced Partnership Account Manager on behalf of our client who are based in new state of the art offices in Bradford City centre.
Our client is an independent payments advisor offering guidance on all types of business payment solutions and is looking to expand its network of work providers.
As a Partnership Account Manager, you will manage and source new work providers, the role is office based and you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of merchant accounts, processing orders, providing updates, supporting the merchants and client retention. Your will also be accountable for developing and nurturing key strategic partnerships in the UK, whilst also working to lead and develop the team to achieve its best results.
This is an incredible opportunity to become part of the fastest-growing financial sector in the UK. To succeed in this role and become a successful Partnership Account Manager you will need to be able lead from the front whilst ensuring you work as a key team member.
* Understand the payments industry and the market sector our client operates in and what they can offer.
* Responsible for maintaining the reputation of the business and must be a quick learner, to work in a fast-paced environment, whilst maintaining a professional attitude.
* Maintain attention to detail at all times.
* Maintain the underwriting department.
* Expand the network of work providers and contribute to product and service knowledge.
* Develop and deliver the strategies to achieve national income targets.
* Develop, manage and grow income generative partnerships.
* Lead, inspire and motivate the client to achieve results, providing for the development needs of staff within the team.
* Lead team meetings to analyse data, support and hold to account.
* Complete applications with merchants and submit to suppliers and payment providers.
* Resolving queries with suppliers and payment providers.
* Maintaining customer records on our CRM system.
* Cultivate and leverage long term relationships with SME retail establishments owners/decision-makers.
* Actively collect feedback from onboarded retail establishments and collaborate with the Executive Team to improve our messaging, proposition and client experience.
* A minimum of 2 years direct B2B SME sales experience and a minimum of 2 years B2B Management experience.
* High standards of customer services including a confident telephone manner and relationship builder.
* Educated to a minimum of A-Levels or equivalent.
* Ability to use Excel, Word and Outlook.
* Tenacious and resourceful in sales approach and driven to achieve success.
* Excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
* Clear and concise written communication skills.
* Strong sense of ownership and responsibility for results.
* Enthusiastic, organised, forward-thinking individual, driven to achieve success.
* Relevant retail sales/POS experience or a network is an advantage.
* Ability to follow guidelines, procedures and instructions.
* Ability to problem solve and multi-task.
* Ability to Interpret data and information.
What can you expect:
* Full time/Permanent role
* Monday - Friday, 8 hours per day
* Basic salary £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
* A competitive Bonus and Commission scheme
* On-site parking
* Excellent coaching provided
* Career progression
Please apply with your CV displaying relevant experience
Key Appointments UK Ltd will assess your suitability for the role based on the information contained in your CV and application. This includes skills, experience, education, and location.
Unfortunately, due to the high numbers of CV`s we receive, we are unable to provide specific feedback to applicants who have not been successful. You will be informed as to the outcome of your application as soon as possible if you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.