Psychology Graduate | Mental Health Support Assistant | Homerton, Hackney
Inspiring Psychology Graduate sought for this Mental Health Support Assistant role to support students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs in a wonderful Secondary School in Hackney, London!
You will be part of a very inclusive team, ensuring that all students are able to have access to mainstream class teaching, through your support and teamwork with other staff and external support frameworks.
- Superb Secondary in Homerton, Hackney, graded as 'Outstanding' by OFSTED
- Psychology-related degree required - 2:1 at minimum, First-Class is preferable
- Known for its incredible attainment as well as staff, and student satisfaction in the local area
- Mental Health Support Assistant role - Supporting students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs in Homerton, Hackney
- Pay: £18,000 pro rata to term time and paid weekly via PAYE
- Full-time role starting in September 2021 until July 2022
- Mental Health Support Assistant, supporting students in mainstream classes
As a competent Mental Health Support Assistant, you'll play a vital role in a very important stage of the student's education. Owing to the COVID pandemic there has been a surge of Mental Health issues created and amplified. The school holds a very inclusive environment and understands the value of having a Mental Health Support Assistant to support their most vulnerable students which will allow them to continue to access the exceptional teaching at the school.
This is a full-time Mental Health Support Assistant position available for the duration of the upcoming academic year. The school has an incredibly strong leadership team and an experienced Special Needs Co-ordinator, who will work closely with you to certify that your support is tailored and appropriate to the student/s you will be working with.
If you have experience as a Mental Health Support Assistant or believe that you have the ability to assist students with Emotional and Mental Health needs, then this is the ideal job for you to be considering. Ribbons & Reeves are London's leading Education Recruiters. We specialise in helping educators of all level's secure long-term and permanent roles, such as this Mental Health Support Assistant role, in Homerton, Hackney. For other roles like this, check out our website, search 'Ribbons & Reeves'. We look forward to supporting you in your application to this Mental Health Support Assistant role.Psychology Graduate | Mental Health Support Assistant | Homerton, Hackney