Tradewind is recruiting for a Part-Time Chemistry Teacher for a Gloucester based school in October 2021.
Our client requires a Chemistry Teacher to work Part-Time at this oversubscribed secondary in Gloucester to cover a short term absence. The requirement is for approximately 2 weeks, but there is the possibility that it could lead to further work in the near future.
All planning and marking associated with a teaching role will be required so you should expect to be paid according to your pay scale.
This school has continuously been rated as GOOD by Ofsted for many years now and is always the school of choice for families around the local area. The leadership team has very high expectations for pupils which are led by the principal's open and positive approach.
Leaders at all levels are fiercely determined that all pupils will do well, regardless of ability or background.
Being an extremely supportive school and department, it is a wonderful place to work, and teachers who have gone in on a supply basis have hugely enjoyed their experience.
* Delivering Key Stage 3,4 & 5
* All planning and marking required
* Teaching chemistry up to KS5
This school delivers up to Key Stage 5 so the ability to support GCSE & A Level students is preferred but not essential.
The school is easily accessible via car with excellent road links into the area. There is ample on-site parking for those with their own transport.
This is initially a short term placement but this could lead to other great future opportunities! If you are looking for science teaching work in Gloucester between now and Christmas then please do get in touch urgently!
QTS is preferred but not essential for this post, as is a DBS and a CV with a full 10 year work history with a minimum of two references.
Candidates must be able to provide legal right to work in the UK in order to apply for this role.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Chemistry Teacher in Gloucester. Alternatively, call Michelle on for further details.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer