A position has arisen for a Research Finance Administrator to work for a London University.
The successful candidate would be joining a friendly Post Award team that values teamwork and high achievement.
The main purpose of the job is to provide a comprehensive and high-quality post- award management support service to the UCL academic community and research funders.
Job responsibilities include:
- Being responsible for a portfolio of academic departments
- Leading in the management of the post-award financial and administrative activities for their externally funded research projects
- Applying a detailed and expert knowledge and understanding of Funder and UCL's policies, procedures, and processes
- Delivering a consistent and visible support service to the academic community, Professional Services teams, and Funders
The successful candidate MUST
Agency Reference Number:
- Degree or Equivalent qualification/experience
- Experience working within a post-award research team
- Experience working within Higher Education
- Knowledge and experience of Oracle
To apply for this role or to find out about other Education Finance jobs, please contact Dannielle Day or Louis Pearson on the London Education Finance Recruitment team.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.