P.E Teacher/Sports CoachBased in Wokingham£20,000 - £24,000 DOE
Our rapidly expanding client based in Bracknell, have recently won a number of new clients and as a result, are on the hunt for the newest member of their Sports Coaching team. This role will be based permanently at a Primary School in Wokingham, therefore you will be responsible not just for the After School clubs, but the P.E lessons, competitions and sport days so you will be an integral part of the schools teaching team.
We are ideally looking for someone who is degree educated in a sports related subject, and someone who has a passion for not just sports but the coaching side of childcare. You will need to be energetic and an enthusiastic character with patience and determination. (Non-degree level education will be considered if the applicant comes with Sports Coaching experience and the relevant NGB qualifications).
Examples of the day-to-day tasks:
- Lead the provision of high-quality delivery of P.E and Sports Programmes, adopting bespoke lesson methodology.
- Manage behaviours and adapt the activities to meet the needs of groups or individuals.
- Monitor pupil progress in PE and contribute to assessment processes and reports.
- Supervise children to ensure safe use of equipment and facility without endangering ones-self orother users.
- Check that play conditions conform to the appropriate health and safety standards and are suitablefor the group and activity planned.
- Contribute to the corporate responsibility for continuously checking and reporting defects promptly to the School Caretaker
- Organise lunch sporting activities / play leaders (12pm-12.30pm)
- Run after school sporting clubs (3.00pm- 4.30pm)
- Organise teams for School competitions and sports days
- Develop the PE curriculum and support the School subject leader.
This well-established business is independently owned and ran so they offer flexibility and progression for the right candidate. You will be joining a strong team of coaches, a few of which has been with the business for 10+ years!
Your hours will be 6 hours per day, 5 days a week all year round. During non-term time, you will be heavily involved in half term/summer sports camps. (Part time hours also considered)
Full training and necessary checks (First Aid & DBS) will be provided, along with full uniform.If you are after not just a job but a career in Sports Coaching, then this is the company for you!
The business do have a number of other Sports Coaching roles for other clients in different locations, so do apply if you have the correct skillset but require a different location.
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.