A BRAND NEW opportunity for an Account Manager
focused on selling to a variety of IT solutions to exiting accounts.
Working in the Account Management department, you will be required to deliver proactive account management with a strong focus on the retention and growth of allocated accounts within the existing customer base. You will build positive, long lasting working relationships with customers in order to proactively recommend and provide appropriate IT and security solutions.
You will also be required to grow your customer base by generating new business opportunities from customer referrals and by networking with companies in the neighbouring areas.Responsibilities of the Account Manager
Account Manager Requirements
- Be considered as the main commercial lead for a selection existing customer
- Be responsible and accountable for achieving monthly, quarterly & annual targets, both for renewal of existing contracts
- Generation of new opportunity sales
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships through regular contact and visiting customers
- Attend scheduled meetings with others of the team, including Line Managers, to discuss potential pipeline and ongoing activity
- Ensure appropriate level of knowledge of products, services and technological developments in order to discuss benefits to our customers
- Understand and recommend solutions you have prepared and presented yourself
- Have been in a client facing IT Sales position for at least 1 year
- Effective communicator
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of both cloud-based and on-premise infrastructure solutions with experience of Microsoft Azure and Office 365
What's on Offer for the Account Manager
- Established over 30 years ago
- Customer focused
- Cyber, Software, Infrastructure, backup & recovery, Cloud and IT Support Services
Basic salary of £35 -45k basic with a package c55-60k + company car or allowance
Applicable Skills: Account Management, Business DevelopmentClick apply now for immediately consideration for this opportunity.