Are you a Geography teacher looking for a new role? A medium term contract has become available for a Geography teacher in a large, popular and oversubscribed secondary school in Halifax to start from September.Successful candidate qualifications/desirables:
- Knowledge base and experience in teaching A' Level Geography (Desirable)
- Ability to teach KS3/4 is (Essential).
- Lesson planning (Desirable) as this will be a responsibility.
- NQT/ ECT or experienced teachers welcome.
This is a school that has built a culture where both students and staff maintain excellent relationships. The school continues to work towards improving themselves, they understand no child is the same and as a result of this have received praise on both the conduct and the attitude to learning their students continue to portray.School qualities include:
- Bright, enthusiastic and motivated pupils.
- They understand and respect the values of the wider school from a holistic perspective, as well as academically.
- Mutual respect between staff and pupils and school values are implemented throughout.
- High importance placed on knowledge and understanding of the world.
The jobs market this year is tough, as a consequence of the lock down. Working in a supply context with Academics is a brilliant way to carve a career for yourself, or simply reset! It might seem as though this particular Geography teaching job is relatively short term, but the bigger picture will always be based on building a relationship with an excellent setting with a view to extended or future opportunity.
Interested? We'd love to hear from you!! Get in touch with Academics.