Here at Pertemps we are excited to be recruiting for a Customer Account Manager to join a an expanding team for an established and innovative company based in Peterborough.
My Client is looking for an organised, proactive and personable candidate who can build and maintain great customer and client relationships whilst fulfilling their requirements.
An analytical mind, excellent communication and computer skills are key for this role.Job Title :- Customer Account ManagerHours :- Mon to Fri 9am to 5.30pm (with an early finish on Fridays!)Salary :- £27,000 to £30,000 depending on experienceLocation :- Peterborough
(This role is full time and permanent) Job Role :-
- To provide excellent service to all allocated customer accounts. Delivering the service efficiently, within cost/budget and timescale constraints.This includes working both independently and with the Client Service team as required.
- Developing relationships with your customers through regular meetings and communication via phone/email to establish their needs and providing technical support and advice when needed.
- Providing advice on costs, schedules and provide accurate information.
- Liaising with all departments, internal and external customers whilst implementing new projects.
- Supporting operational departments to deliver within budget and ensuring all parties are fully briefed in all aspects of the mailing campaign.
- Preparation and reporting clients/teams of specific portfolios by deadlines.
- Interpretation and presentation of data in a meaningful manner, managing ad hoc projects and researching.
- Selling solutions to clients to add value and enhance their business objectives
- Raising jobs and invoicing on a monthly basis
- Liaising with the Commercial Manger and estimating the supply or materials and outsourced services where applicable.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to lead a project using own initiative and working as part of a team
- Ability to create and maintain accurate/accessible and organised documentation.
- Ability to effectively produce all necessary reports in an effective, timely and tailored manner.
- Ability to identify and convert new business opportunities.
- Excellent report writing, analytical and project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage customer and employee relationships, promptly responds to queries, ensure promises are kept and manage expectations.
- Ability to analyse results, identify and explain any variance from target.
- Ability to use email, internet applications, MS windows operating system.
- Ability to apply numerical skills to analyse data, interpreting facts and figures presented in the form of statistical tables and diagrams, think critically and checking for errors.
- Understanding of the importance of demonstrating respect and confidentiality with regards to the company and client information.
Knowledge and Experience Required:-
If this sounds like you then apply here...
- Experience of managing accounts and relationships for multiple clients.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office.
- A good understanding of what it takes to maintain and develop the most productive client relationships.
- Comfortable working towards defined Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
- Must be able to quickly understand the client, their products and their industry.
- Experience in managing projects, campaigns, developing timetables and setting deadlines in order to achieve client objectives.
- Experience of an outsourcing environment.
- Experience of sector.