Do you have a passion for languages?
Do you have experience in transcreation and project management and are you seeking a great, permanent career opportunity?
We are working with leading creative agency and are on the hunt for a Transcreation Account Manager for their Language team.
WHAT DOES THE ROLE LOOK LIKE?
- Managing the transcreation process
- A dedicated point of contact for shareholders
- Liaising with clients and internal teams - working on budgets, timeframes and deliverables etc.
- Estimating and monitoring the costs of all translation projects
- Managing QC issues
- Admin support for your projects
- Assisting Transcreation Account Director withrelevant proposals, client pitches and
WHAT WE ARE IDEALLY LOOKING FOR:
- A passion for languages!
- 2-3 years experience in Language Account Management or Language Project Management
- Experience within a transcreation or linguistic role
- Ideally a relevant degree in language studies.
- Given the nature of the role, fluency in English and at least one other language is essential.
- Given the nature of this role an interest or experience working within the fashion industry would also be beneficial but not essential to the role.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and strong IT skills
This is a permanent role to start ASAP. It will be a mix of home based and in their office in central London.
Salary is between 28-32k depending on experience and this is a full time role.
So, if you have a passion for languages and are keen to hear more, please get in touch!
Please be advised CVs will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your permission. We aim to respond promptly to your application however, due to the high level of CVs we receive we are only able to respond to applicants whose profile matches our Clients requirements.