This role is all about ensuring success for the clients. It's all to ensure the company deliver top-notch work that translates into success for their clients - whatever that looks like to them.Client Details
A rapidly growing B2B marketing agency with a brilliant outlook on life, specialising in the tech space. They're on a mission to make B2B marketing as a whole more creative, valued and commercially successful.Description
The role will be be working really closely with clients, building and nurturing those all- important relationships, as well as the team and their wider network of freelance talent. You will also be coming up with great ideas for campaigns and projects (and then getting your hands dirty bringing those same ideas to life).Profile
- Demonstrable B2B tech client-side experience ideally as in marketing/campaign or similar.
- Campaign creation, build and execution.
- Commercial awareness.
- Marketing automation and tech understanding, but don't worry, you don't need to be a total expert!
- If you've got a marketing qualification (CIM, IDM, Mini-MBA, etc) that's pretty cool, but it's not a deal breaker.
- A competitive salary circa £35,000
- 25 days holiday a year + BH
- Regular team socials and celebrations
- The tech and equipment you'll need to get things done
- Flexible working
- Bonus scheme and regular salary reviews (tied to company performance)
- A home to grow, develop and become the best version of you