Office Angels are currently recruiting for a Facilities Assistant to join a regulatory body based in Manchester City Centre.
Duties will include:
Applicants must be available for immediate start.
- Greeting and directing visitors to the correct location
- Responsible for all relevant postal services and deliveries
- Responsible for signing out and collection of relevant passes, ensuring records are kept up to date, accurate and voiding missing passes
- Answering and transferring telephone calls
- Running the facilities helpdesk system
- Escalate problems in line with the escalation process within the facilities team
- Manage bookings and cancellations for rooms, catering and AV equipment
- Setting up meeting rooms in line with the booking requirements
- Confirming bookings and producing management information
- Setting up video conference and audio visual equipment
- Asset Management (e.g. location of assets such as furniture and audio-visual equipment)
- Ensuring that service providers complete assigned tasks
- Any other relevant duties that may be assigned from time to time
We are looking for candidates with:
Benefits of becoming an Office Angels Manchester Temp:
- Reception/Helpdesk experience essential
- Interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Weekly Pay
- Up to 28 days annual leave
- Dedicated consultant to support your job search
- First opportunity to see permanent positions
- Access to free eyecare vouchers
- Temp of the Month awards
- Timesheets can be completed on mobile devices
- Perks at work
- Discount schemes
- Access to Well-being platforms
If you are interested and meet the above criteria please send your CV ASAP to or call the branch on if you have any queries. Due to the high volume of CVs we are currently receiving we are unable to reply to each application. If you have not heard from us within 5 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Office Angels is an equal opportunity employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.