Care Assistants - £18,525 FTE
Are you an experienced home carer, support worker, personal assistant or a caring, trustworthy individual who is willing to learn by completing in-house and SVQ Training?
We are recruiting Community Care Assistants to provide personal and practical support to our Service Users throughout West Lothian, We have runs in Livingston, Howden, Armadale, Bathgate, Blackburn and Fauldhouse.These positions are full time, part time or bank, working either day shifts 7am-2pm back shifts 3pm-10pm or split shifts on a set 2 week rolling rota, working alternate weekends. We also have weekend and alternate weekend positions available.
At Constance Care, part of the CCHC Group, we are big on developing our teams. There are many opportunities for rewarding career progression within the care sector, from delivering hands on care to managing a team of care staff, we believe in investing in, promoting and developing our internal talent.
At Constance Care we value our dedicated, hardworking "Covid key workers" so in return for all they do we offer:
- Competitive hourly rates staring from £9.50 week days and £10.50 per hour week-ends.
- Paid mileage
- Set shift patterns/runs for care continuity, meaning you will be able to build & maintain rapport and trust with your service users, as well as always knowing when you are working in advance, to plan life outside of work!
- If you have the ability to work our shift patterns below, we offer regular consistent hours and opportunities to work extra when you see fit in this growing sector.
- Company mobile phone & app to automate work tasks & ensure your safety when working in the community
- Comprehensive in house & SVQ training with ongoing support - We're with you every step of the way!
- An excellent employee benefits package encompassing discounts in high street & online stores, discounts on holidays (abroad or staycations), supermarkets deals and exclusive financial, health and wellbeing support for you and your families*
- 28 days' annual leave (pro rata)
- Employee referral bonus programmes of up to £200*
- Company Uniform and full PPE provided (Covid putting you off applying? we offer our staff regular testing and vaccinations in line with government guidance - safety is our priority)
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme*
Our clients are predominantly frail Elderly, people with Dementia and Adults with life limiting conditions, mental health conditions or physical/learning disabilities. We support our clients by following each agreed person centred care plan, assisting them with washing, dressing, toileting, oral hygiene, continence care, medication support, domestic support and much more.These positions are full time, part time or bank, working either day shifts 7am-2pm back shifts 3pm-11pm or split shifts on a set 2 week rolling rota (7 days over 14), working alternate weekends. We also have weekend and alternate weekend positions available.
Sound good? If you are an adaptable person with a genuine interest in helping people live a full and independent life, then reach out today for an immediate telephone or face - face interview.
Hard, rewarding work and oodles of job satisfaction await - do you have what it takes to make a difference?To apply, please submit application now or call the Recruitment Team on *** Driving Licence and access to a vehicle essential**
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer/ all posts are subject to Disclosure Scotland PVG vetting
*terms and conditions apply / Gender specific requirements are permitted under schedule 9, part 1 of the Equality Act 2010