We are delighted to be recruiting a Deputy Home Manager for a purpose built care centre near Warwick, providing Outstanding care.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a growing luxury elderly care provider in one of their stunning state of the art nursing homes. All their homes are purpose built and bespoke in design incorporating all the latest design and innovation within the sector.
As such our client is seeking only the very best, brightest and motivated management professionals for this wonderful home. They require someone who can work closely with the manager and team to support targeted growth and standards to become the first choice for nursing care and retirement living in the area.
- Nurse qualified with an active NMC Pin
- A proven track record leading care teams in a long term care setting
- Excellent knowledge of MCA, DoLs, POVA, CQC, revalidation
- Ability to motivate, train and develop staff teams
- To carry out assessments of potential new residents
- Regularly liaise with healthcare professionals & attend meetings
- Supervise, coach and mentor the care delivery team
- Be the clinical expert within the care home
- Support the Home Manager with managerial duties
- Ensure clinical audits are undertaken and timely
- This is a full time permanent position and is offered at £45,000 - £50,000pa + negotiable depending on skills and experience.
Bright Selection advertises roles on behalf of our clients. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days of your application, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion, however we may keep your details on our database for future roles & if we do so you will receive an email letting you know this.