Practice Enterprise is an online, content led digital events and training provider for professionals within the legal, accountancy and dental sectors. The company trades under the brands of The Solicitors Group, Professional Accountancy and Professional Dentistry.Job Purpose
To support the delivery of all marketing aspects for Practice Enterprise's activities and services, including digital events, email marketing campaigns, websites and social media.
Liaising closely with the Marketing and Communications Manager to support in the implementation of marketing plans with a particular emphasis on driving customer participation, engagement and promoting events, activities and services.
Ensuring that Practice Enterprise's continuous improvement approach is maintained by improving efficiencies within marketing processes, IT platforms and reacting to customer and sales feedback. Provide support to the Operations team when required. Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications & Experience Required:
Why work with us?
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Analytical with the ability to report on activity and to act accordingly
- Able to prioritise and good time management skills with the ability to work on own initiative to a high standard
- Strong IT skills across Microsoft packages, customised CRM systems, social media platforms particularly LinkedIn, website analytic tools such as Google Analytics and have a digital focus (ideally HTML proficient, experience in using web-based content management / marketing solutions and email builders)
- Experience in managing and utlilising data
- Understanding of business processes
- Commercial acumen to develop sales-led marketing initiatives
- Passionate about delivering first class services
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
Currently remote but eventually office based in Derby with some WFH
Full time, Monday to Friday
£17 - £20k