The Development Team leader will work in the Field Services division as part of the Principal Engineering Team. Reporting to the Head of Principal Engineering your Primary responsibilities will be to lead our Product development team in development and support of our Job Manager/Work hub Field service product. What you will do
- Hands on development of the product.
- Line management of other developers in the Product development Team,
- Management of the Agile Process
- Working with the head of Principal Engineering to report progress and define priorities
What you will have
- Advising the Head of product management of risks and Technical dependencies
- Good working knowledge of Java based technologies
- Experience in mobile technologies
- Exposure to Agile development processes.
- Preferably Experience in the field service domain.
- Preferably Exposure to integration with Dynamic Scheduling
\nWhat We Do For You • Generous Annual Leave -
20-25 days, plus public holidays, with the possibility to buy additional days
• Life Insurance -
3-4x times annual salary
• Top Achievers Club -
Our yearly VIP trip includes flights, transfers and accommodation to recognise excellence in our employees
• 65% Internal Mobility -
Committed to the development & growth of our people
• A range of local benefits! Who We Are
Advanced are one of the UK's largest and most successful software companies. Our products sit at the heart of some of the country's best-known businesses, powering their key services and functions. Driven by the millions of people who interact with our products every day in hospitals, schools, transport providers, sports clubs and a wide range of instantly recognisable brands. We've grown phenomenally quickly with a £254m turnover and 2,600 staff serving over 25,000 customers across the UK. As an employer, we do things differently. We hire differently. We promote at pace. We recognise excellence.
Find out more at about-us