Are you a broad digital marketing candidate wanting to take a step into an agency working with some AMAZING household brands? Well apply today, and the opportunity could be all yours!
Our client is a full service, award winning recruitment marketing agency that builds world-class employer brands, delivers innovative talent attraction strategies and achieves great ROI through media optimisation. They offer strategy, creative, digital, insights, media buying/tracking and great service to employers across all sectors in the UK and internationally, which include a large number of very well known brands!
Our client also offer some amazing benefits! Not only will you have flexible working in beautiful modern offices, you also get 25 days holiday plus your Birthday off (because nobody wants to work on their birthday), volunteer days, and if that wasn't enough a bonus scheme up to 10% of your basic salary! How good is that?Key Responsibilities
- Plan and buy digital media
- Create and optimise Google Ads campaigns
- Set up, track and manage programmatic activity
- Maintain and review their clients' reporting dashboards
- Set up, manage and analyse paid social media activity (Facebook / Instagram / LinkedIn)
- Interpret multiple data streams to optimise campaigns
- Proactively identify trends to continually improve and refine performance
- Become an intrinsic and key part of the client services team
Sound good? Of course it does! Why not apply right now? Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
- Some experience in a broad digital marketing role desired but not essential (graduates will be considered)
- pro-active and are willing to learn.
- Excellent time management
- Close attention to detail
- An ability to manage multiple campaigns at once
- Brilliant communication skills.