Are you a (Senior) PR Account Manager OR PR Account Director looking for your next role working with an incredible Midlands-based PR and communications agency? Our client prides itself on an impressive portfolio of exciting clients across B2B and B2C. If you are looking for a role that will allow you to be hands-on in all things PR, while building relationships with your clients and working on creative collaborative campaigns then this could be just the role for you. You will have experience in managing multiple accounts, be passionate about creating engaging content for press releases, social media, newsletters and websites. You will enjoy building and nurturing relationships with the media to ensure that you are gaining the very best coverage for your clients. You will enjoy working as part of the team but be able to hit the ground running! This role would suit a PR Account Manager looking for a new and exciting opportunity, or maybe you are a Senior PR Account Manager looking to take a step up, you could even be an Account Director ready to take the next step up in your career. This is a permanent full-time role with a salary of between £27k-£40k DOE level and will be a mix of home working and office. They are super flexible! If you are looking to join an agency with a difference then get in touch, I would love to tell you more about this amazing team. This role is based in Leamington Spa and easily commutable via Leamington, Coventry, Stratford-upon-Avon, Banbury, Birmingham to name a fewOur Client
Our client is a Warwickshire-based agency with a London presence. They have built a brilliant reputation in the industry and are working with some top-name clients. Not only do they have a fab working culture built on teamwork and trust, but they also offer exceptional career progression opportunities with a real in-house feel. As they are a smaller agency the sky really is the limit. If you are passionate about PR and want to take your career to the next level, this agency will allow you to do it with the support to do so!The Role
As (Senior) PR Account Manager or PR Account Director you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of client accounts across B2B and B2C sectors. You will be the main point of contact for your client and so being able to nurture relationships is key. You will be hands-on in creating content, building strong relationships with the media and securing coverage for your clients. If you are just a brilliant writer with experience creation lots of content for different channels then our client would also love to hear about you. Experience in social media is a bonus!About You
- You will absolutely love to create content and already be writing engaging content for press releases, social media and websites
- You will have proven experience in being client facing, working with your client to understand their needs and be confident in reporting back on PR activity
- You will have experience in media relations. You will enjoy working with the press to sell in press releases and gain the very best coverage for your client
- Experience in event management could be good but not essential
- You will be a strategic thinker and enjoy working with the senior team in developing strategies for your clients
- You will have experience working within an agency environment either in your last role or previous positions
- You will be socially savvy and be able to develop social media content plans for your clients
- You will have a 'can do' attitude, be self-motivated but love working as part of a team
- You will want to be part of a team that rewards hard work with a career path ready and waiting for you
This role will be a blend of home-working and office time.
If this sounds like the role for you then apply today or get in touch as soon as you can!