Our client is truly a global leader across more than 40 industries and operating in more than 120 countries worldwide. Seeking highly motivated Delivery Consultant, to help work closely with leading banks and financial services to drive end to end transformation. Implementing the next generation of technology, you will be able to learn and grow while being exposed to cutting edge technology.
The successful Delivery Consultant will experience both personal and professional satisfaction as our client emphasises the importance of a creating a culture that encourages innovative thinking, employing talent across from various cultural and technical backgrounds. This is truly an opportunity that cannot be turned down.As a Delivery Consultant you will support one or several of the following areas:
We are looking for experience in the following:
- Project and programme Management: Experience in creating, implementing and operating within appropriate governance framework, working closely with the Accountable Executives and Programme Managers. Ability in shaping, leading and controlling the delivery of complex, high risk and/or cross functional programmes, with pragmatic application of programme management methodologies, use of a clearly defined delivery roadmap and robust financial and risk management.
- Assume accountability for delivery of one or more projects and programs at a client. Mobilise the team, identify appropriate people resources and assign these individuals to projects.
- Engage with and manage senior Client stakeholders (C-Level) in both technology and business space and clearly communicate programme performance.
- A good broad understanding of Commercial or Retail Banking - including experience in core banking processes and related technologies, mortgages, payments, cards and related regulatory change.
- Strong client-facing experience with the ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Experience leading diverse teams in complex strategy and consulting engagements, delivering high-quality output in short timeframes.
- Understanding of emerging technology trends (Big Data, API, A?, Microservices, Blockchain, Cloud etc) and impact on both overall enterprise architecture and operating model.
Base Salary: £50000-£63000
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94158774