We have an increase in requirements for Freelance Account Managers working in Digital, Creative and Marketing agencies across the North West.
Working as part of client services teams, and alongside creative teams, the Freelance Account Manager would be working with a diverse range of B2B and B2C clients. Typical responsibilities would include
- Supporting the Account Directors in the day to day running of accounts
- Booking in and briefing the creative team
- Ensuring activity is on track and in budget
- Meeting / liaising with clients on a frequent basis, reporting on progress
- Quotes, supplier liaison and amendment checks.
The Freelance Account Manager roles will suit candidates already freelancing with at least 4 years industry experience working with a range of clients from different sectors.
- proven ability to provide strategic guidance to clients, and to have involvement in the management of campaign activity through the studio, keeping a close eye on budget and time
- the ability to comfortably manage multiple jobs at any time
- keen organisational and communication skills, with a natural flair for building relationships, both externally and internally
We have multiple live roles across the North West and are accepting CVs, if you feel this is a good match, please click the link to apply asap.