High performing northwest based corporate finance client with a highly impressive infrastructure and national client reach are looking to hire an ambitious corporate finance executive into their rapidly expanding team. This fantastic opportunity would suit a recently qualified ACA accountant looking to move from audit into corporate finance.
Reporting to the Corporate Finance Manager, key duties include:
- Financial modelling and the preparation of financial forecasts.
- Assisting with the preparation of business plan narrative and content.
- Investigating opportunities for acquisitive clients and liaising with them.
- Assisting on disposal, acquisition, valuation and fundraising projects.
- Investigating funding options for clients seeking to raise finance.
- Assisting with due diligence assignments.
- Developing own network of potential clients and referrers of work.
- Utilising research databases for business development and project work.
The successful candidate must be tenacious with a professional approach. You will possess excellent communication and presentation skills, be commercially astute with strong financial modelling and analysis skills. You will enjoy working as part of a team and enjoy meeting clients and building effective long term relationships.