Our passion is electric ?
We are on a mission to shape the way we move around our urban environments and at the same time deliver a positive impact on our?environmental impact on a global scale.?
We are doing this by designing, building and selling the most amazing e-scooters and electric bikes to help reduce the effects of rising CO2 emissions. Our zero emission technologies get cities moving forward; reducing congestion and cutting transportation costs, leaving an indelible positive impact on our communities and the future of our planet.
With over 300 employees and 30 showrooms?worldwide?we're one of the fastest?growing retail businesses?in the UK and we've been voted by LinkedIn as a Top 3 Start Up UK Business. The exciting part is we are only just beginning. About the Role
As SEO Manager you will be responsible for creating and delivering Pure Electrics SEO strategy and roadmap across both the UK and International online stores. Driving high quality traffic to our websites by increasing ranking across key terms in both the electric scooter and electric bike categories.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be an integral part of the team driving best in class SEO for the EMEA region.
Based in our fantastic new offices in Wapping Wharf, Bristol. There will be flexibility to work from home a few days a week.Responsibilities & Duties
Qualifications & Experience
- Formulating and deliver the SEO strategy across Pure's UK and International sites, included technical, content, offsite & promotion
- Demonstrable experience running successful SEO activity on enterprise level ecommerce websites
- Using search insight to help drive decision-making/ innovation across the business.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing team to share innovations, drive tests and efficiencies as well as learnings to deliver a highly effective search operation
- Working collaboratively and cross functionally with Digital, Trading and Content
- Create and delivery clear, concise, & regular reporting of SEO performance that meets the needs of all stakeholders.
What we offer??
- Hands on experience managing and improving SEO for Ecommerce retailers
- Up to date knowledge of recent algorithm and Google developments, and track record of how to capitalise successfully
- Extensive knowledge of the SEO landscape and Google Search Console.
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics to deliver insight and commercial analysis of performance
- Ideally, experience in Shopify Plus sites
- A pro-active approach to problem solving
- Excellent at multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Be forward thinking. No two days are the same here and we are growing fast so you must be adaptable and willing to learn.
- Enthusiasm is a non-negotiable, as is the want to work in a dynamic environment
- Competitive salary, pension contribution and 25 days' holiday.??
- A respectful approach to flexible working, work life balance and family life.??
- Real career progression opportunities, with the chance to grow as we do.
If you feel excited about this opportunity and fit some of or all of this profile, then we would love to hear from you.???
At Pure we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity?benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.