We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic Finance & Legal Support Specialist
to join our sales, based in London.
This is a full-time, permanent position offering a highly competitive salary of up to up to £38,000 per annum, depending on experience.Aderant
, is a software house providing business management software for legal firms.? Our talented, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic staff mean that we have become a trusted partner to firms of all sizes, from boutique firms based in one office to global organizations spanning four continents. ?While our legacy has been providing on-premises software, we're also embracing the opportunities presented by cloud services and taking advantage of them. About the Finance & Legal Support Specialist role:
As a Finance & Legal Support Specialist, you will provide product support to clients by answering questions on the financial aspects and use of our solutions. To do this you will need to have a thorough knowledge of the company's products, and a detailed understanding of how they are used by clients (full training will be provided). This key position serves as the primary support liaison between to company and our clients and will help with future product development by conveying customer feedback to the Product Development team.
There will always be something new and exciting for you to get stuck into and something new to learn, our teams are working on the latest technology, the products are complex and challenging and you'll get fantastic experience alongside some very sharp people. This is not just another job it is about building your career and working together to support your development.Responsibilities of our Finance & Legal Support Specialist:
What we're looking for in our Finance & Legal Support Specialist:Must have skills:
- Supporting EMEA clients by answering questions on financial functions, product functionality, and usage of ourproducts via the telephone and/or Internet.
- Analysing issues, research, and identify solutions.
- Keeping the customer informed of progress and how/when issues are resolved.
- Acting as primary liaison between company and client.
- Convey customer feedback to product development staff.
- Possessing thorough knowledge of the company's products and how they are used by customers.
- Getting involved in any additional follow up, testing and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for appropriate referrals to other departments and quality assurance areas.
- Promoting and maintaining a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image among users.
- Providing expert advice to our clients around financial and business functions and troubleshooting across a wide product suite.
- Resolving data relating issues via the product or via Microsoft SQL (training will be provided)
- Business/Accounting knowledge: you will have good accounting and finance knowledge and the ability to learn and grow in this area to assist clients with a range of financial/business queries e.g., Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank Reconciliation, General Ledger
- Problem Solving: you will have a proactive approach to solving problems and using your initiative.
- Communication: you will have excellent written and verbal skills and the ability to build relationships with a range of clients.
- Qualifications - you will have completed an appropriate qualification or relevant certification.
- Teamwork - you will love working and collaborating in a close-knit team.
- Legal Knowledge - Legal sector knowledge is desirable but not a requirement (training will be provided)
- Technical skills: you will be familiar with relational databases, and data analysing for business/accounting issues.
If you would like to join the team as our Finance & Legal Support Specialist
or find out more information, then please click 'apply'
today- we'd love to hear from you!