Innovative, world-renowned British Tech company.
Data Analyst role within the Global Finance Analytics Team.
British technology company with 12,000 worldwide staff, established in the United Kingdom in 1991.
At the forefront of Designing and Manufacturing Household Appliances.
The Global Finance Analytics (GFA) team is an integral part of their finance community. They deliver reporting and analysis of commercial performance across the group, both financial and non-financial, liaising directly with global markets and to provide support to the Executive Team. As a Centre of Excellence for Analytics we deliver strategic insights from data and see into the future to enable data-driven decision making as a valued and credible business partner.
Our strategic focus areas include:
· Data?: Enterprise-wide curated data available for cross functional analytics ?
· Visualization?: Self serve, interactive, dynamic content?
· Data Culture?: Embed data in everything? we do
· People?: Individual growth = team growth
The role of Data Analyst will be a key member of the GFA team as we continue to produce insightful analytics for our global stakeholders across group, categories, markets as well as within Finance and Commercial.
Naturally inquisitive and ideally with a strong financial acumen, you will enjoy working with data to uncover insights and patterns through the solutions you develop. You will be comfortable working with ambiguity and bring perseverance and motivation to deliver your work.
Job responsibilities include:
· Creation of meaningful and impactful analytics products and visuals that empower data discovery and action
· Gathering analytics requirements, design and document efficient solutions, owning delivery from inception to execution
· Developing proof of concepts to showcase new insight opportunities
· Business partnering with stakeholder groups to continuously improve the analytics portfolio they use to drive decision making
· Champion the use of data and analytics, driving adoption and growth in the user base.
· Hands on experience with modern analytical tools (i.e. Looker, Tableau, Power BI, SAP Analytics Cloud) - Looker expertise of particular interest
· Comfortable working with a range of data platforms including Google BigQuery, SAP BW, SAP HANA, and skilled in writing performant SQL
· Comfortable sourcing, integrating and cleansing data using tools like Tableau Prep, Power Automate
· Successful at delivering within a team running Agile and/or another modern project management approach
· Requirements gathering skills and managing delivery of work using tools like JIRA.
· Comfortable in a multi-disciplined team where roles and responsibilities evolve in pursuit of getting the job done
· Experience working in a pressurised data or analytics team, ideally supporting multiple business functions
· Authentic, well-rounded data professional with an eye for continuous improvement, ideally with experience across multiple functional areas and industries
· A self-starter, able to drive their own initiatives whilst taking a hands-on approach to removing any blockers
· A strong communicator with experience translating technical jargon
· Data manipulation and technical solution development using Python, DBT
· Working knowledge of data science modelling concepts
Join a world-renowned British Tech company within their Global Finance Analytics team!
- Up to £42,000
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café
- Discounts on company products
- Private Medical and Dental