A top London-based Asset Management company is looking for 2 experienced contract Front Office Asset Management Project Managers, ideally with Aladdin experience to work on a high-profile piece of work, to onboard funds and to double a company's AUM
One will be working on, and owning, the Multi-Asset area, and one will be working on the Active Equity area.
Up to £700/day, but will push to £750/day for someone who is absolutely on-the-money.
This is initially a 6-month contract and will then most likely either be extended or made perm.Key Responsibilities:
- Working alongside Change peers to propose improved ways of working, with the focus always on delivering high quality results for clients.
- Support the Engagement Managers in managing multiple client engagements.
- Improve and standardise how we communicate with our clients and the market.
- Look to find opportunities to improve how we communicate within the team.
- Strong Project Management / Programme Management experience
- Front Office Asset Management experience
- Strong Business Change experience
- Ideally immediately available, or max 1-month notice period
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing.
- Aladdin experience
- Funds Migration experience
- OTC Derivatives experience