Are you an experienced BA with a track record of working within financial services? Do you want the opportunity to work with a leading banking brand during an exciting period of change?If the answer is yes
then I am keen to chat with you about this exciting opportunity to join our client in Edinburgh.What's in it for you?
What will you be doing?
- Flexible benefits plan to allow you to pick what matters to you.
- Annual Bonus and matched pension plan.
- Private Medical, 28 days annual leave (grows with time)
- Flexible working and company share schemes.
What do you need to have?
- Working within the company's branch and contact centre teams you will work across the business delivering change
- You will gather business requirements and create user stories
- Liaise with IT department passing on detailed information
- Use your exceptional stakeholder engagement skills to build relationships, collaborate and deliver the change.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to manage the processes.
- Work within the companies governance and risk frameworks.
- Proven successful track record of working in a similar fast paced role with another business (ideally in banking or financial services)
- Experience of working within Agile environments.
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to create lasting relationships.
- Ideally experience of working with Jira
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/94531484