Do you want to work for a highly reputable and growing company, offering an excellent salary and benefits package and opportunities for progression?
Look no further!
We are actively seeking an Finance Manager for a well established and growing company in Bromborough.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful business on a permanent basis!
The main duties include:
- Line manage the credit control and purchase ledger functions, including target setting, supervision, performance appraisal and sickness / holiday reporting
- Schedule and prioritise work for the team
- Support the purchase ledger to ensure that accounts payable deadlines are met, queries are resolved and a compliant system is maintained
- Support the credit controller to ensure corporate targets relating to aged debt are met, and that receipts are allocated accurately and within a timely manner
- Complete bank reconciliations and distribute financial information
- Review and streamline existing systems and develop new systems where required.
- Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
- Work with the Director of Finance and Financial Controller to ensure continuous improvement within the Finance Department.
Our client is looking for a candidate who has:
- Experience of working in a management role, within a Finance Department
- Credit Control & Purchase Ledger experience
- Good Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, rising with service!
- Attendance incentive scheme
- Annual leave buy back scheme
- Contributory pension
- Free parking
- Discounts at local restaurants and leisure facilities
This is an excellent opportunity, not to be missed!
Apply on line now!