Up to £80,000Hours:
Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pmBenefits:
About the company and position of Commercial Lawyer
- Pension (9% non-contributory)
- AXA Healthcare with Family cover
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Full training and development.
- Perks and other extras
- Paid day off to Volunteer with our nominated charity
- Complimentary Breakfast, Fresh Fruit, Diet Coke/ Coke, Great coffee!
- Seasonal social events
- Season Travel Ticket Loans
- Mentoring scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Our client is a top tier FinTech in UK Motor Finance, leading in innovation, technology, and automation, and delivering a customer centric product.
Your primary responsibility will be to support and advise the business on commercial contracts and providing commercially focussed and pragmatic legal advice.
You need to have qualified with a well-regarded law firm or in-house, with some experience of having worked in-house. More importantly, you will have the confidence to work independently within your knowledge and experience, although appropriate support and development opportunities will be available,Responsibilities for the role of Commercial Lawyer
Experience required for the position of Commercial Lawyer
- You will be expected to review, draft, and negotiate commercial contracts with third party suppliers and provide support on the day-to-day management of commercial and contractual queries.
- Providing support to non-legal workstreams as necessary
- Minimum 3 years PQE (with some in-house experience)
- Commercial contracts experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience and confidence in leading complex negotiations
- Strong relationship management skills
For more information regarding the role of Commercial Lawyer please contact us
Stellar Select is acting as an employment agency and is a corporate member of the RECDue to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application has been successful. We aim to contact all successful contacts within two business days