This is an opportunity to join a growing office technology business who have exciting growth plans over the next 12 / 18 months. This role will involve identifying and managing sales opportunities within their current SME sized customer base.
You'll need experience in Account management, information gathering and progressing opportunities through the sales process.
The ideal candidate for this role will come from a B2B sales / account management background with a history of hitting and exceeding set targets. An ambitious, driven and hungry person with an enthusiastic and personable nature will excel in this role.Duties: Account Manager
It's essential that you have:
- To be the main point of contact for current SME sized clients
- To follow up on daily sales enquiries, develop client relationships over the phone
- Contact current clients to identify requirements and sales opportunities / upgrades
- Generate quotes and close sales orders by completing all relevant documentation
- Self-manage your own opportunities pipeline and follow up quotes in order to maximise success
- Provide ideas for marketing support and lead generation campaigns
- Experience in selling office technology / telecoms / broadband packages - 1 year minimum (preferred)
- Previous experience in an Account Manager role
- A positive approach, self-motivation and a desire to succeed
- Articulate and a fluent communicator in writing, on the telephone and in person
- A self-starter with ability to work alone and as part of a team
- the desire to learn, develop and push yourself to reach personal goals
- £19,000 - £23,000 pa plus uncapped commission (realistic OTE of £33,000 - £37,000)
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.