SEMH Learning Support Assistant | Haggerston, Hackney | Psychology Graduate
Amazing opportunity for a Psychology Graduate for this SEMH Learning Support Assistant
role based in Haggerston, Hackney. We are looking for a First-Class Psychology Graduate who has good experience in supporting children with mental health difficulties or SEND across KS3 and KS4.
If you believe that you hold relevant experience and/or qualifications to be deemed as suitable for this SEMH Learning Support Assistant
role, then you should apply.As a SEMH Learning Support Assistant, you will:
- Supporting the emotional needs of the relevant students.
- Work alongside the school SENCo
- Monitor progress and keep students engaged, promoting independence and confidence when it comes to students' studies. Keep written records of each student observation.
- Create and prepare materials for 1:1 and classroom sessions to inspire learning and engagement
These SEMH Learning Support Assistant roles will entail working 1:1 with children who have a diagnosis of SEMH, and their complex needs can range from Autism, ODD, ADHD, ASD, Self-Harm, Abuse/Family separation, Depression or Anxiety. This SEMH Learning Support Assistant job will offer a perfect platform for a graduate who is thrilled to board on a career within the education sector. With a dual focus on pastoral wellbeing and academic progress, this role will be suitable for aspiring Teachers or aspiring SEN professionals looking for some experience prior to studying for a Masters.Outstanding Secondary School in Haggerston, Hackney
- Fantastic state of the art facilities
- A passionate team who works together to provide the best possible support for all students.
- High-performing, mixed comprehensive school serving Haggerston, Hackney.
- £18,000 pro rata to term time and paid weekly via PAYE
- Job to start in coming academic year September 2021-July 2022 in Hackney
As a talented SEMH Learning Support Assistant, you'll play a critical role in a very significant stage of each student's education. The school is a very inclusive environment and understands the value of having a SEMH Learning Support Assistant supporting their most vulnerable students and allowing them to continue to access the outstanding teaching at the school. Ribbons & Reeves are London's leading Education Recruiters. We specialise in helping educators of all level's secure long-term and permanent roles, such as this SEMH Learning Support Assistant role in Haggerston, Hackney. Contact us today for this and other opportunities! SEMH Learning Support Assistant |Haggerston, Hackney| Psychology Graduate