Dyslexia Specialist and Exams Access Arrangements Team Leader - Nantwich (Permanent)
The Supply Register are recruiting on behalf of a successful FE College to support them with the hiring of a full-time, permanent member of staff. This is a dual role where the successful applicant would be responsible for a team of Inclusive Learning EAA Practitioners whilst also acting as the College's Dyslexia Specialist.
- Applying for Exam Access Arrangements in accordance with JQC and Examining Bodies' requirements.
- Providing leadership and guidance in relations to EAA and SpLDs for the College.
- Conducting dyslexia screenings and completing associated records/reports.
- Undertake initial assessments with students requiring EAA and/or SpLD support interventions, developing individual learning support plans.
- Ensure the LSC is appropriately resources and equipped to deliver EAA assessments in line with the exam board and JCQ regulations.
- Ensure effective planning of Dyslexia specialist/EAA interventions and associated record keeping in line with internal and external audit and inspection requirements.
- Recognised specific learning difficulties qualification for teaching and assessing for exam access arrangements (at level 7).
- Significant knowledge and understanding of the impact of specific learning difficulties on learning and teaching.
- Significant evidence of thoroughly understanding EAA processes, guidance and regulations.
- Experience of working with and supporting students with a variety of learning difficulties in a port-16 environment.
Please apply now or call The Supply Register for more information.